Thursday, October 20, 2011

Hey Noah, cancel the Ark!

Well, the sun is finally shining again in South Florida after an abysmal week of rain, flooding, water spouts and an unheard of tornado that touched down about 5 miles from home.  I was starting to feel like I lived in Seattle! The sun is never gone from my landscape for more than 3 hours and to not see it for a week was REALLY depressing.  But it's over and I woke to sunshine and a 20 degree drop in temperature this morning so all is good.

The rain made it just about impossible to take picture of what I'm working on but I did take a few yesterday    on some fun I had in the studio.  I'll download and post them later today, but right now, I'm off to load the trailer.  Leaving tomorrow bright and early for the Mount Dora Craft Fair.  I love this show and it's the largest one I do all year so the butterflies have started in my tummy. Set up is Friday afternoon and the show runs Saturday from 9-6 and Sunday from 9-5.  Stop by and say hi if you attend, I'd love to show you what I bring to shows!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah, glad the sun is back out! Good luck at the craft Fair!

    ReplyDelete