Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Three Months Gone

I know, it's been a long time. The Holidays got a little crazy and my ETSY Shop even crazier. The good news is that it's over. Bach to normal.



Thought I'd start by showing you my class for Paper Niche at the end of the month. It's already up on their calendar so you can log on and sign up for it.  I'm really excited to teach this class as it's the first time I'll be teaching using stencils with molding paste. SO MUCH FUN! and it's an easy technique to add to your talents! Come join me and leave with an awesome Valentine Card and Home Decor piece.

We'll be using Studio 490's Hearts, Love and Stars chipboard set with lots of sprays, Perfect Pearls and inks to transform it. We'll also get to play with the new Sizzix Pop-N-Cuts die making the cute Valentine's Day Card. You don’t want to miss playing with this fun new die. The possibilities are endless and we’ll start your exploration with a show-stopping card.

No comments:

Post a Comment