Monday, January 6, 2014

CHA Bound








In less than 24 hours I'll be on a plane headed to Anaheim, California for the Craft and Hobby Association's Mega Show. This is my first time attending and I'm SO excited.  The show runs from Friday thru Tuesday and I'm taking some workshops with Vendors along the way.

Before the show starts, though, I'm attending Prima's ArtVenture. It's a 2 day event with 6 workshops taught by their design team using the new products they'll be debuting at CHA. That's right, I get to see them first!!!! I'm going to try to post from Anaheim, but I make no promises!  I got a new iPad Air for Christmas and I'm taking it with me.  I'm still somewhere in the learning curve so we'll see how well I do!

After CHA I'm taking a day to tour Disneyland.  This will be my first time at this park.  I've lived in Florida all my life and I can't count the times I've been to Disney World.  My daughter even worked at Disney while she attended the University of Central Florida.  There are pictures of her all over the world posing next to little tikes (and some not so little) as Belle from Beauty and the Beast!

No comments:

Post a Comment