Friday, February 21, 2014

Life is Good!


Recently, I’ve been playing around with a chipboard album from 7 Gypsies.  It comes as bare-naked chipboard, but really heavy so it will stand up to lots of inking, layering and handling. 
I used lots of 7 Gypsies tags, paper and stickers and the base paper is from Glitz Design.  

What I like about this album is that the orientation is vertical, and I wanted to challenge myself to create something with that as a parameter. It's got lots of vintage, inky goodness. Enjoy!





While I was designing this the wheels were turning (hard to turn that part of my brain off!) with an idea for another album with a vertical orientation. That one's finished too and ready to be put up for sale on my ETSY site, but first I have to find the time to photograph it! Hope to have that one posted next week.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment