Monday, January 12, 2015

Guy's Rule!

In late December I was cleaning out and reorganizing my studio and came across some really ancient BoBunny paper that I'd been hoarding and decided it needed to meet the 7 Gypsies album that was also in that hoarding stash.  A "Guy" album was born.  I love doing them because they're so unexpected and challenging.  There are flowers and pretty colors galore in the scrapbook world but it's sometimes hard to find paper and elements to showcase the guys in your life.
Here's the scoop. It's got 12 total pages, counting covers, and it measure 8x5". There's room for 17 3x5" photos and there's space for 10 wallet sized as well. I used some embossing folders from Tim Holtz along with some of his other goodies.  See if you can spot them in the photos.
This is a shot of the inside cover.  I popped up a photo mat and made room for 3 tabbed photo mats underneath that will hold 6 photos or journaling spots.
 Cork, gotta love it.  It just says grunge to me!

 The photo-turn swivels out of the way and the page flips up to reveal 2 more photo mats




 Another Photo-Turn that swivels out of the way so the page flips up to reveal 2 more photo mats.
 Inside back cover holds a journaling spot and a mini-envelope for some secret stuff.  We all have secret stuff, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment