Saturday, May 14, 2011

It's good to be home!



Yes, I know it's been forever since I've blogged.  Harder to get back in the swing of things than I thought! We were in Colmar, Germany in this picture, really quaint and interesting, but not enough time to explore!  Anyway, you know I couldn't go away and NOT find a scrapbook store.  My husband thinks I have radar!


    We were in Strasbourg, France just taking in the sights and low and behold, there it was. We had limited time so I didn't even get to see the second floor of the store, but I did manage to pick up some things and take a few photos.  Really upset that I didn't get a shot of the front of the store.  What was I thinking?


Picked up a paper-mache rooster ( I collect them) and alligator ( my daughter-in-law is a Gator) and some paper to finish them with. Can't wait to start on them, but it'l be a while.  Being away has put me behind in everything, so they'll have to be put on the back burner for now (along with about a dozen other projects that I have the "stuff" for and just haven't got around to doing!  More Pix tomorrow, I've got more catching up to do.


 Remember: To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. What are you waiting for? Go create!

No comments:

Post a Comment