Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Gosh, It’s a Ghost!


So I promised you the reveal of the Fall Project I’ve been working on. This piece is about 25 inches long and 8 inches tall.  It sits on a bookcase or can be hung on the wall.  I’ve got one sitting on my mantle where it will be joined by the rest of my Halloween decorations when they come down from the attic! 
It’s one of a series of three that I created for the Fall show season that starts soon.  They’ll all be listed on my ETSY site too so you can take a look at all of them there. 
Don’t forget that I’ll be teaching the Travel Photo Tray at Paper Niche. Class has been moved to Saturday, October 8 to accommodate the move to the new location!You can sign up for the class here. Come join us and take home a great wall hanging for your travel or family photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment