Friday, April 20, 2012

Christmas in April?


The best part about what I do is creating … designing, coming up with ideas, color palettes, embellishments. You get the idea.  But to get there, I need to bring in income. My best seller in my ETSY shop has long been the Christmas Card Address Book.  I’ve sold out for the last 2 years, close to 100 books last year alone.  So I create address books all year long, ten, sometimes twenty a month so that when the Fall comes, I’m ready for the rush and focus on the craft shows I do leading up to the December Holiday season. 

So this week was Address Book Week in the studio.  Created 10, printed, cut paper & chipboard for and assembled the bookplates for 10 more.  I’m on a roll.  Might get 20 done this month!  They’re for sale all year round in my ETSY Shop. 

Back to the studio, I’m inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment