Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Dream Album


I'm still exploring album ideas and covers.  This one was made using the rest of the papers from my daughters wedding album!  Love the colors and patterns - modern and vibrant.
Cover was created using Wendy Vecchi's Large Creative Covers, scrapbook paper and sticky-back canvas that I inked with Distress Stain and stamped with paint. This cover comes together so quickly and can be altered to suit any type album. The sentiment was done using my Cricut. It's closed using a 7 Gypsies elastic and a Tim Holtz knob.  It's embellished with a Holtz Muse Token.

Binding is with Holtz' Ring Binder (love those!)

Pockets were created using tissue tape on the edges of folded paper, so simple.  Some are side entry and others enter from the top, its just a matter of where you place the tape.  I used Holtz' Tiny Tabs & Tags for the tabs on the pages.
Flowers were created using the Tattered Flower Garland Die.  They were assembled with brads. 

I used large eyelets to re-inforce the page binding.  Love it, it's for sale! Check out my ETSY Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment