Monday, November 11, 2013

December Class @ Paper Niche


I has so much fun creating this Paper Bag Album that I decided to make it into a class.  That's right, the base of the album is 5 paper bags!  I used BoBunny's 6" Silver and Gold Paper Pad for the paper, added some glitter card stock, flowers from Petaloo's newest release, some Prima goodness and Tim Holtz dies.
This is one of those albums that, once you know how it goes together, is adaptable to any paper, any palate, any embellishments.  Imagine it as a Sweet Easter Album in yummy pastel colors, or with Red paper bags as the base for a Fourth Of July Album.  Wait, Wait, I'm just getting started . . . With black paper bags for a Halloween Album, or an Over The Hill Birthday celebration . . . With Red paper bags for a Valentines Day Surprise . . .With brown paper bags for a Thanksgiving or Fall Harvest album, and just one more . . . With Teal Paper bags as the base for a Summer Vacation at the Beach album. O.K., I'll stop now.
I think I'm done.



I like this album so much that I'll be teaching variations of it throughout 2014 at Paper Niche, probably about once a quarter. 

The class is Saturday, December 14, from 10:00 - 12:30 and the cost is $37.00.  You can even sign up for the class on line, here! I may even play some holiday music while we create, we'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment