Sunday, November 24, 2013

Do You Teach?

Whenever I'm at a show, I always get asked if I teach.  Of course I do!  I was a high school English teacher before I became a high school administrator, it's in my blood. I can remember playing "school" with my brother when he was 2 and I was 5. My daughter has carried on the tradition. She too started out as a high school English teacher and is now an administrator. I guess it's how we Burgs women roll. 

I now teach at Paper Niche in Davie and I always announce my next class here on my blog first. 
My next class is December 14 and the link at Paper Niche's site to sign up for that class is here:

paperniche.com/proddetail.asp?prod=hldypprbgalbm&cat=87

That link will also take you to the home page where you can sign up for their newsletter. New classes are always announced in the newsletter and you can always see the actual project we'll be doing by visiting the shop. 

From the home page you can also access the "Shopping" drop down menu and go to Scrapbooking. There you'll find all the currently scheduled classes along with the Crops that the store hosts. The cool thing is that you can sign up for the classes and crops right there - on line! 

Hope to see you at my next class! Here's a peek at what you'll be creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment