Friday, December 20, 2013

Prima Envelope Album


Here’s another of the envelope albums I created this Fall.  This one’s done with some Prima paper, flowers and a sweet Prima butterfly on the cover.  
For the base of the cover I used a paper doily that I sprayed with Heidi Swapp’s Color Shine  - LOVE that stuff!  I also used it on the white Prima flower. The doily was done in chartreuse and Mustard while the flower was sprayed with Peach.  There are some skeleton leaves peaking out and a wooden owl that I pained green (why not!)





Besides the envelope pages, I created 2 small file folders that can be used for small photos or some journaling. The file folders were created with the We R Memory Keepers Envelope Maker. Love when you can figure out different uses for a tool. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment