Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Frosty Sparkly Winter Photo Album


Way back in October I started making envelope albums, I was on a tear.  Made 10 of them in 2 weeks! Most of them got sold during shows but I still have a few that I finally got a chance to take pictures of.  I’ll be showing you those in the next few posts but I thought I’d start off with one I just finished.
 It’s perfect for the Winter photos and I’m not even talking Christmas! I can see lots of skiing pics, skating, snow angels, sledding and snow mobile photos in here too!

 



The base of the album is a plain old white envelope.  For this one I used policy envelopes and cut them down to a shorter width. When you cut it down, it gives you a perfect place for a pocket. So I did! I made them all into lined pockets.

I had a really good time with this one and the photos don’t show all the sparkle going on! I wanted to mimic the sparkle in the snow and the cover looks like it was dusted with a fine blanket of the stuff. Love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment