Thursday, March 13, 2014

Happy Tails!


I thought I'd show you a layout I did as part of the Design Team at Paper Niche. Inspiration was the new "Happy Tails" collection and my daughter's 11 year old Cocker Spaniel, Autumn.  Autumn, as the name implies, is a rust colored Cocker and I can't wait to see her photos in this layout.

I started with 2 sheets of the "Bow Wow" paper, trimmed 1/2" off two sides and matted it with a dark teal card stock that matched the collection. The "Dots" paper was cut in half.  I cut the "Stripes" paper into strips and used the puppy paws section of the paper as a border around the "Dots". I inserted eyelets and ran ball chain through it and popped the whole section up with Pop-Dots. The puppy, swirls and title all came from the chipboard sheet. I used the "Jewels" to accent the swirls and one of the collars in the upper right.  The small dogs looking on from the bottom left are the bottom half of the "Jewels" packaging line. Never throw anything away! The puppy's collar was made with a sliver of the off-cut from the red chipboard piece. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment