Friday, June 13, 2014

I Love Paris Travel Album



I had so much fun creating is album! It's really easy to get inspired with Prima's Cartographer's Collection. Lots of creams and chocolate with a hint of rust thrown in.  Love the images on the paper, the flowers that were released with it and the tags and tickets that are perfect for this size album. Have a look.
 I used both the ATC sized Cards and the larger Journaling Stack to construct the pockets. The base of the album is black chipboard. Overall size is 4x6" and it's got lots and lots of room for pictures and journaling


 The Eiffel Tower on the front is chipboard that I covered with Aged Black Embossing Powder from Stampendous, Frantage Collection. Love how it turned out! The spine is a piece I found at Hobby Lobby, kind of sparkly and vintage looking.  Perfect for the vibe of this album.


Check back tomorrow, I'll show you the Sister Album to this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment