Sunday, August 12, 2012

It’s Friday evening, where IS that take-out menu?


That’s the inspiration for September’s class at Paper Niche. We all live very busy lives and by Friday night I’m usually too tired to go to a restaurant!  So Friday is traditionally "Take-Out" at my house.  I needed a way to corral all the menus and turned to Kaiser Craft for the solution.  I turned their writing desk into a Take-Out Menu Holder using BoBunny’s World Market Paper.  Join me on Saturday, September 1st and corral your menus too!  It’s a fun beginner’s class, so it’s open to everyone. Go HERE to sign up for the class.

The best part?  “Take Out Menus” is actually stamped onto the paper so you can change it out to read anything that’ll fit in the area!  Customize it to fit your family.  Love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment