Saturday, April 23, 2011

Class Goodness and a Sneak Peek


Last Wednesday I taught the Meander Album at Paper Niche in Plantation.  Had a blast and met two really nice ladies who are now Meander experts.  Meet Karen and Mary Ann.  I know I’ll see them in future classes; we had a really good time.



In June I’ve got an awesome class planned.  Spent part of the day on Tuesday hashing it out at Paper Niche and making sure I had secured a time spot for it.  I will tell you it involves wood, lots of Tim Holtz products, and would make an awesome Father’s Day gift.  It’ll be on display at the shop soon, but till then, here’s a sneak peek.  I’m off to add some distress goodness and finish it now.  


Can you guess what word we'll be creating?
Wishing you a Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment