Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Get it going!

I know, I just can't seem to find time to add stuff to this blog.  I'm going to try to be more productive but looking out into the e-verse, I'm REALLY behind the times! Depressing!

Anyway, I've been working on a Wedding Album that I'll be giving to my nephew later this month when he gets married.  Pictures in the next post.  Tomorrow I'm headed up to Orlando for Scrapbook EXPO.  Looking forward to some crop time and taking some classes.  But we all know the main reason I'm going is to SHOP!  Casey, my "Pack Mule", won't be with me so I know I'll have to make several trips up to the room before I'm done.  Looking forward to seeing some of the new releases from CHA Winter that are coming out.

I'll post when I get back and share with you some of the loot I bring back!

No comments:

Post a Comment