Sunday, April 17, 2011

Puerto Rico Scrapbook Event ...The Iron Edition


I’m SO excited.  I’m going to The  Puerto Rico Scrapbook Event . . . The Iron Edition in June for a scrapbook workshop with a BUNCH of big names in the industry.  Margie Romney, Donna Downey, The Glitz Girls, Heidi Swapp, Trisha Ladouceur Ashlee Jorgensen(DCWV), Becky from Kand Company, and Stephanie Barnard from Sizzix…..  and (hold on to your hat) Tim Holtz!  The Workshop is June 11 & 12 with a special VIP session on June 10.  This is going to be a birthday (June 13) gift from my Hubby, he just doesn’t know it yet!
      How did I find out about it?  Was internet surfing and came upon an announcement for it. E-mailed the sponsor – the wonderful Yamille – and held my breath.  Meanwhile, went over to T!m’s site and, low and behold, there it was listed in his calendar! You can find out about it here:

                www.puertoricoscrapbookevent.com
     When I first went to the Iron Edition site, the VIP Package was sold out.  Yamille sent back an email that there were 5 new VIP Packages that opened up so I SNAGGED ONE!  The VIP package adds classes on Friday from Tim, Margie Romney and the Glitz Girls: how fun will that be?

     This is the third year her shop has sponsored the event and I just know I’m going to enjoy my Birthday! All I need to do now is book my flight………..

No comments:

Post a Comment