Tuesday, August 9, 2011

7 Gypsies Goodies

September Class Raw Materials
This week I’m working on my September class for Paper Niche.   The base is going to be a 7 Gypsies Shadowbox Letterpress Tray and I’ll be using lots of their products too.  Theme will be travel but it can easily be turned into one for Family photos.  Got half way through it and my Mojo left.  Just flew out the chimney.  I’ve learned that when that happens, it’s best to put it aside until Mr. Mojo returns, so that’s what I did!


In the mean time I started on a new item for my ETSY store and one I plan on taking with me to Art Shows this fall.  It’s a Gatefold Chipboard Album that I’m putting together and the theme is Florida State University.  Lots of Gold, Garnet and black. Really Yummy!  You’ll get photos of the finished project but I thought I’d show you what I started out with for the September Paper Niche class.

Don’t forget that I’m teaching the Liberty Album at Paper Niche this Saturday.  Still some spaces left if you’d like to join us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment