Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Florida State Album


Cover with the Tattered Florals flower

Finished the FSU Photo album and I promised I’d show it to you.  It was really fun to put together, and it was the first time I’d done a gatefold album.  Really Cool, opens from both the left and the right. 



It’s a chipboard album and I used black chipboard for the base.
 The back page measures 6x9”.  There are 4 pages that measure 6 x 8” and two pages that measure 6 x 4 ½”.
  All of the papers co-ordinate, I used some from 7 Gypsies, Teresa Collins, and Graphic 45.
 The flower on the front was made from really wide ribbon I got at a scrapbook convention about 9 months ago.  I die cut them with Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die, added some black netting and finished it off with a button sewed to the middle
 I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment