Saturday, June 18, 2011

Riff on "Pretty"

So you know I’m all about learning new techniques and mastering ideas.  One of the “Make and Takes” at the Puerto Rico event was a mini-album made out of one sheet of card stock , coordinating paper and some embellishments.  I didn’t have time to do the “Make and Take”, but I bought the kit, took some pictures and came home and re-created it.  Mastered that, but I also wanted to take the concept and re-create it with different paper.  



I’ve had my eye on a line of paper called “Simple Stories” that I had seen at another convention.  Loved the colors, but couldn’t come up with a way to use it.  This project works perfectly and they had the paper line in Puerto Rico!  Here’s the result.  The album ties together, there’s room for journaling and wallet sized photos, and is small enough to take with you or to display on an office desk.  Had fun doing it, hope you enjoy the project!




No comments:

Post a Comment