Monday, June 6, 2011

July Sneak Peek

Happy Monday!  This weekend was definitely a "Scrapbook" weekend.  Saturday I taught my "DREAM' class at Paper Niche and we had a ball! Class was small so I got to do a lot of interaction, my kind of class!  And my students took home stunning home decor pieces.

Sunday I spent the entire day (and into the evening!) creating my July class.  Once I got going, the ideas just kept coming.  You know when you have THAT kind of Mojo, you don't stop!  So the project that I thought would take me 3 days to complete is finished.  And I even did the supply list, tools list and detailed instructions. I'm so proud of myself!  I ran out of daylight or I would have had the photos done too! Here's the sneak on it. I'll do another post when I know when the class will be and I'll show you the completed project.


So now I have 3 days before I leave for the Puerto Rico Scrapbook Event - Iron Edition.  Can't wait!  Spent the morning printing out class schedules, supply lists and class descriptions.  They're also doing a Flower Swap, so I've been looking at ideas and trying to decide what flowers I'll be creating to take with me, cuz I am certainly participating in that baby!  So, I'm off to the studio to cut fabric and experiment!  Hope you get some crafty time in too.

No comments:

Post a Comment