Thursday, June 9, 2011

Trade With Me!


Just a quick post before I leave for Puerto Rico and a weekend of scrapping.  I finished my flower sign. Can't wait to wear it and trade flowers.  

It was super easy.  I cut some scrapbook paper to printer size and printed the phrase on it.  Used wet glue to adhere it to chipboard and let it dry.  Cut it down to fit through my Big Shot and used T!m's Baroque die on it.  Cut another one out of plain chipboard. Cut some orange and yellow netting, folded it and heat gunned it to the chipboard, creating ruffles as I went.  Used the heat gun to fuse the two chipboard pieces together with the netting in the middle.  used the Big Bite to punch 2 holes and ran some funky trim through it to hang around my neck.  Hot glued one of the flowers I'm trading to the side of it.  Done!  

No comments:

Post a Comment